Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Squirrel Watching

Well... I didn't have a chance to post this weekend, and I wanted to share with you what Aaron and I did. It's nothing spectacular, but we had a lot of fun. On Saturday morning, Dan went to tour the J.H. Hawes grain elevator and museum here in town with Grampy, so Aaron and I had some time to kill while we waited for them to get back, so we hung out in the yard. Our neighbor has a huge tree in her yard with lots of bird feeders hanging on it. Well... there happened to be a squirrel on her tree eating out of the feeders so Aaron and I went over and watched it. He LOVED watching the squirrel. Every time it went up in the tree, he would look for it and point it out to me. He even had fun watching the birds and pointing those out. The squirrel went away for a while so our neighbor came out and refilled the bird feeders for Aaron so that the squirrel would come back. He was so excited. We sat on top of the ice chest and watched the birds and squirrel for about an hour before we went inside. I got some cute pictures.
Now everytime I take him outside, he runs back to the tree and looks for the squirrel!

No comments: