Sunday, January 25, 2009

Smiley Boy

I haven't gotten December up yet, but I figured that if I didn't start posting again that I may never get around to it. I actually have a few minutes cause the boys are sleeping and I am getting over the flu so housework is not on my agenda. Aaron has had the flu or whatever sickness it is since Thursday... we have cleaned up so much vomit it's not even funny! Thankfully we borrowed Cindi's carpet cleaner. It has made cleaning it up so much easier!

On a lighter note, I thought I would put up some recent pictures for everyone to see. Here is my chunky baby boy! When I took him to the doctor on the 5th, he weighed 11lbs. 4oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. I love his little rolls!

He is such a smiley baby. He smiles at everything! He especially loves to see his big brother Aaron.

Aaron's favorite thing to play with right now is his Mr. Potato Heads, and Jonathan loves it too. He really enjoys looking at them. We show him everytime we finish one. It's so much fun to play with them as a family!!

1 comment:

Kristy, better known as Mommy said...

Wow, he's getting so big! I love his adorable smile and all his baby rolls, so super cute!