Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eventful Day

Well... I was very sick yesterday, so I didn't get to spend much time with Aaron, so today definitely made up for it. We spent the entire day playing and having fun. I took lots of pictures.

We spent a large portion of the day playing in a tent that we made out of my scrapbook table and a comforter.

I gave him my broken camera because he wanted to take pictures and he pretended to take pictures of Mommy. Every time he would put the camera up to his face, I would snap a picture so it would flash. It made him think that he was really taking pictures. He got a kick out of it.

He even fell asleep before naptime in his Diego chair watching TV because he was worn out from the morning. (I snapped the picture just before he toppled over the side of it!)After his nap, we went to the park for about an hour and a half. He climbed and ran and slid and swung. He just kept going!!! He had an enormous amount of energy while we were there. He also had a lot of fun. I knew when he was done though because he went over to the stroller, grabbed my water and guzzled it. Then he climbed in his stroller and sat waiting for me to buckle him so we could go home.


His normal bed time is about 9-9:30. At 7:30, he was ready for bed. I took him upstairs, laid him in his bed, and he was asleep before I could walk out of the room. HE WAS EXHAUSTED!!

No comments: