Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something Cute

I just had to add this to my blog because it was the cutest thing. The other night, I was in the kitchen and Aaron walked in with his diaper bag and his Superman action figure. He opened the diaper bag and emptied it piece by piece. When everything was out, he grabbed the mini bottle of powder and a diaper and laid superman on the floor. He then proceeded to attempt to change Superman's diaper! He laid Superman on the floor with the diaper and then tried to shake powder onto him. Thankfully it wasn't open! I told him to go show Daddy how to change Superman's diaper and he took the action figure into the living room, laid it on the table (he laid it face down and then fixed it so it was face up and the feet were toward him) and then shook the powder bottle over Superman. I tried to get a good picture, but everytime I would snap a picture, he would put the bottle down before it took, so here's what I got. It was just the cutest thing ever!!


1 comment:

DisneyWorldFan said...

that is sooooooooooooooo funny!! I haven't had my kids do that before!